Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pandora, you're letting me down

"holiday" music on pandora radio is sadly lacking inspiration.

I have returned! I survived! I had fun! Stephan and Noah also enjoyed themselves on our weekend get-away to the marvelously decorated Gaylord Texan in Dallas, Texas.
 Noah loved the lights and the decorations. He said "wow" so much, I think he forgot a few other words in his vocabulary. 
 Here is a picture of the view from the balcony of our room. It was beautiful, but way more so at night.
 This is us right before we went into the Shrek the Halls Ice show. It was 7 degrees in that building. It was cold!
 This is the last that Noah saw of the show. He slept through the whole thing. My sister and mom got lots of neat pictures from the ice show, but I put my camera in my back pocket and then put my parka on over it.

  It was a very fun trip. I do believe I would have enjoyed it more had I not been 36 weeks pregnant. (Car trips when large are not fun or comfortable!) Now, we wait for Christmas! I do still have a few items to buy/make for gift giving, but I'm not to ashamed that we have very few presents under our tree. After all, it really isn't about the presents.

  I really have to grocery shop and clean floors. My wonderful husband has told me not to worry about the floors, he's going to do it for me. I love him. Thank You, God, for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment