Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm a slacker

Sorry, faithful readers, for my lazy updating. Life has been full and happy, but not too exciting, thus; a lack of photographs. Hopefully here pretty soon I'll start crankin' out more pictures, but I'm not too worried about it.

    Today, Monday, I cleaned the house. More specifically, the floors. I'll worry about dusting and windows tomorrow. For now, the crisp, clean smell of Pine Sol, or a pine sol knock-off brand that's a bit cheaper, fills the air in my house, fooling anyone inside into believing that my house is immaculately clean. Noah is down for his nap, and I am all done with BSF, so I don't have a Bible Study to do today. Until BSF tonight, that is. (YAY!)
 
Someday, Lord willing, Stephan and I and our little family are going to travel. I'm not talking about a weekend stay in Dallas or even a week-long trip out of state. I'm talking about months worth of pond-hopping, plane-riding, sight-seeing and distant family-visiting in far away lands! That's the dream, at least. We'll see how realistic that pipe dream is as life goes on.

   Enjoy today, friends! It is a gift from a loving God.

-----------------later that same day------------------------------------
Fooled you!!! I have pictures! Actually, I just returned from the park and Noah's first picnic in le park. Therefore; pictures!
     A little back story, I was bored and wanted to get out of the house. Happily, Sheryl felt the same. We met at the park and found out that we were a bit unorganized. We did have the necessities for a fabulous snack picnic, i.e: snacks, a blanket, sunblock for the babies, drinks, and toys, however, we did not predict the weather very well. Instead of a sweet, springtime day, we had a pretty accurate preview of what this summer will feel like. I have never seen Noah get so red or sweat that much. (Don't worry, we stayed hydrated.)
   Anyways, here are a few pictures of Noah's first picnic with his friend Lucy:
munchin' on snacks

Aren't they cute?

A rare picture of Noah and Mommy! oooooo!

Lucy had a bite of her mommy's ice cream bar. Can you tell?

And finally, a clip I saw online that was delightfully entertaining.
I am amazed at this footage: I am amazed that parents and teachers would allow children to be terrified so. And yet, I think this is one of the neatest things I have ever seen! Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFf3ZWNF6EY

1 comment: