Monday, November 26, 2012

The Anticipation is Thrilling me!

Today, Stephan and I are going to haul out the Christmas decorations and set up the tree. This will be Noah's third Christmas and Witten's first. It's kinda weird that Witten is experiencing his first Christmas at almost one year of age. I don't know why, but maybe because whenever you think "baby's first Christmas" you think of a tiny new baby. Or maybe that's just me.  Either way, I'm super excited about prepping the place for the advent season. I do love Christmas!
 Anyways,
Since before Thanksgiving last week, my boys have been in recovery mode. Noah was worse off than Witten so he has a longer road to recovery, but I can see definite improvement in both of them, gradual as it may be.
  So what do you do with children who are sick enough to require staying home but well enough to feel perfectly fine? You get creative. And you stick cheese puff snacks to them.
Groucho Marx

Charlie Chaplain
    I'm hoping and praying that we will find time this week to have our family pictures taken. I won't be torn apart if it doesn't happen, but I would very much like to send out a cute Christmas card to all of our friends and family. You know, before Christmas.

And now, a verse about how I feel towards God right now:

1 Chronicles 16:29

  "Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name;
    bring an offering and come before him.
Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness."

What a big 'ole God I serve. He does indeed deserve glory and offerings and praise and worship. 
Be blessed, readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment