Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nostalgia. Ain't it grand?

I found these while rummaging through my dresser drawers a while back. There are five cd's, each loaded with pictures from specific dates in the lives of me and Stephan dating back to, as you can see, our wedding.
I couldn't stop smiling as we said our vows. I was overwhelmed with happiness.
 These are not professionally taken. They are pictures from a camera of one of my bridesmaids. (Hence, the shoddy quality.)
Thank God, for Sarah Ward and her camera. Her mother captured the moment Stephan first saw me at the ceremony.
 These little glimpses into one of the best, most memorable days of my life sure do make me happy. I love how joyful Stephan and I look. (and how tan I was)
More happiness. Happiness everywhere!
Yup, that day was the beginning of good thing. I thank God every day for my husband. He's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment