Monday, March 5, 2012

It is well!

And by "it", I mean me.
I have survived. Not of my own strength, no, but by the power of Christ within me and with abundant help from my amazing, giving husband. I really do not know what I would do without that guy.
Any-hways,
While I was down and out and hidden away so as to reduce the risk of spreading my sickness, Stephan stepped in and became super-dad.
This is the tent he constructed out of over-turned furniture, bed sheets, blankets, and pillows.
As Noah is an avid fan of tents, he stinking loved it. Stories were read in there, flashlights were flashed in there, and I don't think Noah came out until someone said "eat". The best part of it was that I didn't have to clean it up! Stephan also took Noah for a bike ride and let Noah help him pull weeds in the back yard. It seemed to me like Noah's dreams came true this past weekend, and all I could do was watch and cheer from the sidelines.
 Now that I'm all better and the weather is beautiful, I am itchin' to be outside. I'll probably be pestering my friends to join me for a trip to the zoo or more fun-filled jaunts to the park. Those are always fun. (Especially now that Noah can slide down the slide by himself. He sits on his hiney about a foot away from the slide and then says "scoot! scoot!" while scooting forward until he successfully slides down the slide. I have trained him well.)

 As a sign off, I have a treat for you. I include it not because it is super exciting, for in reality, it's rather boring, but because it's the first video I thought to take of Witten and if you are a mother or someone with a nurturing heart, you'll think it's super cute. Enjoy!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment