Saturday, March 24, 2012

I don't care what "flavor" the ramen noodles are supposed to be, they all taste the same.

You know when somebody knows something you don't know, but you think you know what they know even though you're not supposed to know? I hate that. What if I'm not right in my secret assumption? Like when you're twelve and you think your parents are planning a massive surprise party for your birthday because they haven't mentioned it and the only alternative is that they really haven't given it any thought. Or if you know a friend/sibling/spouse/whoever is keeping a secret and you assume the very best because that would be awesome. I often set myself up for disappointment, thanks to my hyper-active imagination. Oh well.

This morning, the family went to Berfeld park to cheer on our friends who were running in the 10K that I pledged to run. I'm proud of them, they did awesome.

Witten has been resisting naps and/or sleeping soundly for the duration of his naps. That's kind of a new thing for him. I don't like it.

We're still not sure if we're going to go to church tomorrow. I wish someone could give us a definite answer as to how long it takes for hand, foot, and mouth disease to go away for good. Noah hasn't shown any signs of sickness in a week.

 Well, friends and readers, enjoy your Saturday. It is a beaut, and God made it just for us. This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment