Monday, September 12, 2011

It's oh, so quiet...

I think that God does not let trials and testing times into our lives as punishment. Well, yes, He does sometimes when the occasion calls for it, but I think that, at least personally, those times in life that aren't as comfortable as I would like them to be are put there to make me appreciate God's goodness. It may sound like illogical nonsense, that trying times are times to praise God, but to me it makes perfect sense. Every time we have faced any sort of "hardship" (and I use the term very loosely, because God has blessed us and been so good to us that minuscule bumps in the road of life are all we have to complain about), God has been faithful to provide and deliver us, whatever the situation calls for. That's why I praise God in all things. And that's why I love this song 
    Now, friends, my baby's waking. I shall go and play with him. And tonight is the start of BSF!! We're studying the Acts of the Apostles. Yeah!! Also, I'm making meatloaf for dinner. Be blessed, friends and readers, and bless God, in good and bad times. He certainly deserves it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment