Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Oh, So Tired!

I meant to update my blog before the weekend, but I just couldn't find the time, nor the drive too. Therefore, a quick weekend wrap-up, as I really really want to take a nap.
   On... Thursday? Friday? I can't remember. Anyways, late last week, Noah and I got to play with Mary Meadows Marshall for a day!
"hey" 
Mary Meadows spent all morning and a bit of the afternoon with us. We played a lot, read a few books, ate lunch, and ran around like crazy babies do. But Mary Meadow's favorite part of all was, by far, Beere the Bear.

 She would take a break from whatever she was doing once every five minutes or so to run into Noah's room and throw herself onto Beere. She kissed and Snuggled that bear so much, he's still blushing. 
   My favorite part of the day was when Noah tried his best to impress Miss Mary Meadows, as you can see here:
     In other awesome news, Noah is becoming quite the professional at eating with a fork and/or a spoon! It's still kinda tedious and a little messy, and Noah usually gets tired of using the strange, new utensil after a while, but all in all, this transition is going a lot smoother that I thought it would. Also, since Stephan and I made such a big deal about every successful bite he got into his mouth when he first started using cutlery, Noah seems to expect applause and cheers every time he eats now. If we don't clap and say "YAY!" when he takes a spoonful of food to his mouth, he will.
   As for his little brother, Witten in a moving machine. I love love love feeling my new baby boy wriggle in my tummy. Yesterday, he kicked me so hard it almost hurt. It was probably because Noah was on my lap and, therefore, in his space. Uh oh! Sibling rivalry already! This is going to be so much fun!
    BSF tonight. I am so excited about BSF! I love having a structured Bible Study to do every morning. It helps me start my day off right. And Acts is one of my favorite books of the Bible, so I'm super excited to learn everything I can about it. So, for now, friends, I bid you all adieu. Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you. (*bum-duddle-lum-duh-duh-duh-duh! bum-duddle-lum-dada!)

No comments:

Post a Comment