Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I love my sons

But I'm really annoyed by how sticky this keyboard is getting. The backspace is especially bad. I've decided to not use it for the rest of my post and see how I fare.
  We went to a new park today. IT was somethin gof a test run for this friday's playgroup. A couple of my friends have been to this park in Bullard and have given it very migh praise, so we (we turned ou tto be pretty much the whole play group) decided to check it out to see if it would be work the 20-30 minute drive most of us would have to make to get there. I would have to say that it definitely is! It was a fantastic park with lotas og cool playsets and activities and the bethrooms were super clean and ew/ WE will defintely be hitting that playground up agai n soon. Weather permitting, that is.
   Noah is being a stiker again with his naps. I do believe he's finally asleep, but he fought it hard. His fights with naps are not really fights as mich as they are attempts to distract and divert attention from his lack of sleeping. I usually don'tn mind it if he doesn't actually slee p in there as long as he had a good hour, maybe an hour and a half, of quiet time.
  That's it's. I'm done typing. This is getting rediculous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment