Wednesday, December 19, 2012

So, Bronchitis

remember when I blamed a cold for making me feel miserable. Well, that "cold" may or may not have been all-out bronchitis. Don't worry, I'm alive, but it was a close call.

Anyways,

We did manage to go on a mini vacation. We were ready for a break from normal living. We made plans to have an awesome adventure in the Dallas area with sight-seeing and fun-having, yet God looked upon our plans and laughed, for we had not consulted Him about all this. Therefore, our plans were altered, changed, and otherwise arranged for the entirety of the trip. And, Stephan and I were deathy ill with cough-itis. By God's sweet grace and mercy, we still had fun, but I think we'll be praying over vacation planning in the future
 Here's a glimpse of our fun:
We went to the zoo with Aunt Melissa!

We saw beautiful decorations at the Gaylord Texan.

I love this picture. It really showcases Witten's adorableness.

My two precious boys!

This one's from at the zoo. It was Stephan's first time to go to the zoo with his family.
We saw white Jesus at madame Tussaud's wax museum!

This picture make me go "awe!" every time I see it.
Now, I have Bible studyin' to do. Be blessed, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment