Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dear friends

I pray often for Noah and Witten's friends. Their current and future friends are just coated in my prayers. I want them to be sweet friends who are good influences and who will walk alongside my boys in God's will for their lives. I know all too well that Noah and Witten will meet kids who will be those friends who I will not be too fond of, but I'm praying wholeheartedly that God will use even them to build my sons' characters and draw them closer to Himself. For now, I thank God for the sweet widdle friends my boys already have. The thought of losing any of them makes my heart ache painfully.
I like you, Caleb. You're alright.

We're so happy to be friends! Wait, where's Lucy?

Witty-A and the Chunky bunch

Oupa showed us poop. Pooooop!!
Precious friends!

 
Thank you, friends, for having good children. You are now forbidden to ever leave me.

Be blessed, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment