Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall!

Thank You, Lord! I really appreciate this weather.

You know what I do not appreciate? When you leave a rather pressing and urgent message at your pediatrician's office in regards to your baby's health and then call them again several hours later because nobody ever called you back, only to have them say, "let me verify and call you right back", only to have them not call you again.

You know what I do appreciate? Friends like Kevin Skinner, Rachel Thomas, and Emily Evan, who patiently answer my early morning calls in regards to the same health issue and care enough about me and my baby to listen and offer helpful answers and advice. Thank you, friends, you are blessings in a mother's life and I hope you know it.

I do not type this to bash the medical system or my pediatrician, because I really do love my kids' doctor and trust and appreciate his opinion. I just wish there was a touch bit more communication there. I mean seriously, what mother wouldn't want immediate and accurate medical attention for a sweet, sad little face like this:
this morning

This evening
 These pictures don't do this rash justice. It's bad and it's everywhere. My poor, precious baby.

The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord lift His countenance upon you and be gracious unto you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and give you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment