Monday, October 8, 2012

CAmera phones

I recently figured out how to successfully move the pictures on my phone to my computer without having to text them one at a time to someone with a smart phone and then having them email the picture back to me. I found the tiny memory card in my phone and the little adapter card in my purse and, after a few tries, got them lined up right and transferred a slew of pictures from phone to computer. (I'm not gonna lie, for a second I felt pretty smart IT-wise and pondered what other technological issues I could figure out. The answer: not many at all.)
  That being done, I looked through my new pictures on my computer and realized that I had a lot more pictures on my phone than I thought and so now I have a lot more pictures to go through and organize on my computer. There are some precious ones from my phone that I am so relieved made it to my computer, 'cause I was afraid I would never be able to print them up and have them framed, and I would forever have to brows through my phone to view them and even then I'd only seem them from a tiny screen.
   I wish I could show you all of my precious memories, dear readers, but instead, I'll just give you a small snippit of my picture treasures.




Fat, rolly feet





Fist bump, tap!!




Uncle Werner's sweet




wearing Christmas hats




tight spaces on long walks




How to scare your hubby




morning father/son talks





Newborn babies are so lovey!




I said it before, readers, and now I'll say it all again;
'til I'm ready for my next kid, I'll live vicariously through my friends











There are a lot more pictures where that came from, but I don't want to overwhelm all you readers with my mad rhyming skills. Witten wants lunch, so I've got to boot-scoot. Be blessed, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment