Thursday, August 30, 2012

This is what I have been waiting for

Earlier in my blog, I dedicated a post about how, as a mother, I had always dreamed of dressing my kids in matching outfits. Well, readers, there is another silly little event that I have been eagerly awaiting since the second time a pee-stick said "positive": bath time!
   But not just any bath time, readers. No, I'm talking about everybody in bath time! Like so:
 It was Witten's first time in the tub without any baby tub or safety ring, He loved it! So much more water to splash!
Noah seemed to enjoy it as well. I mean, he wasn't over the moon excited, but he enjoyed passing toys to his brother and then taking the toys that Witten had.
  I remember the pictures of me and my siblings in the tub. You know, those pictures that embarrass you to death but everybody has one or more of them doing it? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
   Well, another joyous milestone reached. Now, I get to treasure the pictures I took until the boys are old enough to realize that they are embarrassed of them. Then, they will be my tools of possible humiliation. Stay in line, teenaged Noah and Witten, or your future girlfriends are gonna get an adorable eyeful of baby booty.   

No comments:

Post a Comment