Friday, August 3, 2012

In the morning when I rise, give me Jesus

Good morning. It is early, but I wanted to type a post today and this day has potential to be a busy day, so I thought I'd knock one out before the rest of the house wakes up.
   Not much news to report. Witten's stinking adorable and has three and a half teeth. He's also so close to crawling. Noah is continuing to test boundaries and be your average 2 year-old. I love him so much and it really pains me when I feel like I'm constantly correcting, chastising, scolding, or disciplining him. Then suddenly, out of the blue, he'll say, "Mommy, I wanna hold you!" and my heart smiles so big and I know he still loves me.
  Stephan and the Stand are doing very well. He recently referred to it as his "second marriage" because of how much time and effort he puts into maintaining it. I only laughed a little. God has blessed us by sending along a new employee who will hopefully enable Stephan to come home from work before the kids' bedtime         And because I'm in a bit of a rush, as the rest of my household is awakening, I'll close with a hearty and joyful congratulations to Rachel and Alan Thomas and their brand new baby, Jonah! I pray that your first few days, weeks, and months are a smooth and peaceful transition into parenthood and being a happy and God-centered family of three.
   Hey, Johnson! You're next. (Imagine an ominous voice and steady, serious glare.)
Be blessed this weekend, readers!

1 comment: