Monday, May 17, 2010

so peaceful

To anyone and everyone out there who is soon to have a baby: stock up on diapers! You WILL run through those suckers fast. Many a time have I just finished changing Noah from a soiled or wet diaper into a fresh and clean one and then I move him in some way and he soils the new diaper. I have gone through three diapers in less than 10 minutes. Babies are messy creatures.
On to brighter announcements: babies are wonderful creatures! Noah slept soundly through his 5:00 A.M. feeding this morning, allowing mommy and daddy the privilege of sleeping for 6 hours straight! It was amazing.
Tonight, we plan on traveling the great and treacherous distance to mom and dad's, or Bebe and...um... Grandpa's, I guess. (No weird, unusual name for Dad. yet). Dinner is being made and a walk is in the plans as well. A power-walk, no less. I'm gonna be so stinkin' fit!
I finally got to see Aubrey and Lydia! Lydia's looking a bit round, but then again, she's still a tummy right now. I can't wait to see what that sweet baby girl looks like! Hopefully she'll take mostly after her lovely mother. (no offense, K-Skinner, but you're a dude and not as pretty.) I plan on taking so very many pictures of Noah and Lydia together! Oh the cuteness!
While Aubrey and Kevin are in town, I plan on having Andy's frozen custard. It WILL happen. It MUST happen. It will probably be my last fatty-food splurge for quite some time so it can not NOT happen!
I'm going to go lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment